2.20.2014

The Young Eccentric's LFW AW14| Day 2





















My twin sis Lucinda accompanied me to LFW on the weekend and took a few snaps of me at Somerset House when the photographers were going a little crazy. So have a few behind the scene's silly snaps! I am terrible when it comes to being a serious model/blogger so just was having a bit of fun with the photographs ha. We went to a few shows in the day and then attended Fashion International in the evening, when was a great show and event! My fave designers were Aakasha, AGA, Milusha London and Yuvna Kim.



 

2 comments:

  1. I totally street styled snapped you! Your on my blog, ha ha! Loved your outfit :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my days! thats awesome! thanks!! <3
      daayumn i didnt see you or i would have said hi! ha it was a little crazy! did you have a good time? xxxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, they make my day! :)