8.04.2014

Style Diary| Sabrina Carder| Patent Magazine

 Dress: Topshop
Fedora: Warehouse
Cutout boots: Missguided
Phone Case: Jeremy Scott x Moschino

 
Kimono: Vintage
Crop Top: Ark Clothing
Shorts: Ark Clothing
Sandals: Missguided


Crop top: Nicole x Missguided
Shorts: Front Row Shop
Bumbag: Vintage
Buffalo Boots

Co-Ord: Motel Rocks
Buffalo Boots

Tee: Front Row Shop
Skirt: Front Row Shop
Sandals: Missguided

Photographer: JC Candanedo
Hair and Make-Up Artist: Christiana Amankrah 
Hey guys,
 I recently did a style diary with Patent Magazine, I had a fab shoot with the wonderful Christina and JC, you can take a look at the style diary over on Patent Magazine! Thanks Porscha for choosing me for the feature!


1 comment:

  1. I love this post! What a good idea, love the Topshop dress in the first outfit!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, they make my day! :)